The Combat Focus® Shooting Program is an Intuitive shooting program
designed to help the student be more Efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a Dynamic Critical
This course is one or two full days of intense training, teaching and practice. The course will cover the
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
The Combat Focus® Shooting Course is not designed to make you the best shooter you can be on
the range, rather its goal is to help you quickly develop fundamental skills that you can apply in a worst case
scenario defensive shooting situation.
CFS is based on years of constantly evolving information about how the body works and what really happens
during Dynamic Critical Incidents and has been heavily influenced by the diverse group of instructors that are
certified to teach it and the thousands of students who have been through courses all around the world. The
program features a variety of specialty drills and training methods that the student will be able to utilize in
the their own practice after the course in order to continue to develop their abilities.
Students will fire between 800-1200 rounds.