Utah Multi-State CCW
In addition to our firearm
training permits, we also offer concealed firearm permit courses. Located in
Bakersfield, California, Shooting Help has a four-hour Utah Multi-State CCW
class available for anyone who meets the requirements for the class. After
paying the registration fee, we will provide you with everything you need to
complete the class, including the syllabus, applications, fingerprint cards
and more. Before receiving your permit, you will need your fingerprints and
two passport photos taken. We provide these services during the course.
Check below to make
sure you meet the minimum requirements necessary in order to obtain a
concealed firearm permit. For more information about the Utah Multi-State
CCW, or to enroll today, give us a call!
4 Hour Classroom Only Requirement
All materials, syllabus, annotated laws, applications and fingerprint cards will be
provided by the instructor. You will need to be fingerprinted, and (2) Passport Photos taken. These services will
be available to you at the course and are included in registration fee.
Here is a list of states that honor the Non-Resident CCW permits if you
get Utah, Florida and Oregon:
Alabama -Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - Delaware - Florida - Georgia - Idaho - Indiana
Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana
Nebraska - New Mexico - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon
Pennsylvania - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia
Washington - West Virginia - Wyoming
Who is Eligible?
*Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
•Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
•Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
• Not been convicted of a felony;
• Not been convicted of any crime of violence;
• Not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
• Not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
• Not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
• Not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the
adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
• Has completed any and all requirements of a conviction of any offense involving the use of alcohol at least 6
years prior to applying
*A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants
Private or group classes available.